|CariToon Kochi, 2017|
|Written by Syria Cartoon|
|Tuesday, 07 March 2017 16:38|
Exhibition of Cartoons by International Cartoonists
Guide Lines for Submission
During the CariToon Kochi, 2017 Organising Committee meeting
held on 2nd February 2017, it was decided to include an
exclusive exhibition of Cartoons from International Cartoonists.
The following are the details:-
1. A separate exhibition of cartoons by international cartoonists
will be included as a part of the CariToon Kochi, 2017 and
these will be show-cased in one of the prominent locations/ art
galleries in Kochi.
2. The intention is to display around 50
cartoons/caricatures from international artists during the
CariToon Kochi, 2017 event, as a part of it.
3. Cartoonists from outside India alone are eligible to participate
in this exhibition.
4. Each contributor can send via e-mail upto 3
cartoons/caricatures , in colour or black & white with a
resolution not less than 300dpi. And size not more than 1.5GB,
5. The cartoons may be unpublished, published and /or
prize-awarded by any Agency, or created exclusively for this
6. Cartoons without Text should be on universally understood
subjects. Text is permitted if required for the full understanding
and appreciation of the Works, but shall only be in English and
ii) Caricatures shall be of prominent recogniseable world
leaders from any country including India.
8. The name of the Work(s), the name of the artist, place
of residence, country and e-mail ID should be given in the
email while submitting the Works.
9. A color photograph of the author should also accompany the
10. All submissions should be accompanied by the filled-up
8. After the conclusion of CariToon Kochi, 2017 a specially
designed “Certificate of Particiation” will be sent via e-mail
to all the authors of Works which are selected and displayed in the
9. The selection of Works for exhibition by the Organisers will
be final and not contestable.
10. The last date of submissions of cartoons will be 15th April 2017.
I would now personally invite you to participate in this venture by
sending us your cartoons and making it a success. If you have any
querrie in this connection please don't hesitate to contact me.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 March 2017 16:46|